
As the holiday season is now in full swing, I have been thinking a lot about the blessings in my life.
I am grateful for my beautiful kids. They bring me so much joy, along with exasperation :). I wouldn't have it any other way.
I am grateful for my husband. I have always known that I was a lucky girl to be married to him, but he has just amazed me this last month.
I am grateful for good friends. I have had babysitters for Joshua, lunch brought to me, and dinners for my family almost everyday since my accident. I am overwhelmed with love for my sisters.
I am grateful for family and friends that pray for me.
I am grateful for amazing doctors.
I am grateful for the opportunity to go to school, and to be done for the semester!
I am grateful for friends that took charge of planning the Church Christmas party because I couldn't.
I am grateful for this season that makes us reflect on Christ.
I am grateful for my trials. A friend of mine always says she isn't grateful for trials, but for the lessons and blessings that come from them. I agree!
I hope everyone enjoys their holidays.




3 comments:
Ditto, on the Trials part. :)
I'm excited to learn how to drive that beast.
How is everything with you? I guess busy right? Congratulations on going back to school. It was hard for me too, but I'm glad I did. I appreciate my education so much more now.
Say hello to your family for us. We miss you guys.
Love your family picture. You are looking so thin by the way.
Post a Comment