Jaycie had a Christmas chorus performance at school last night. There were so many kids that I knew I wouldn't be able to see her, and sure enough she was in the front row and it was hard to see her over the sea of parents in the audience. I had her give me a solo, and I think her voice is so sweet. It is a spanish lullaby. Not to be outdone, Nicholas and Joshua wanted to give their own performances. Nico's is a little long, but cute. Joshua's is short. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
What talented Grandkids I have! They all did a great job! Jaycie, your Spanish was perfect and you were right on pitch. Joshua, oh, oh, oh! Cute! Nicholas, you did perfect. That was a funny song about Mr. Green Christmas. You are super animated and I liked the actions too. It is a perfect song for Phoenix at Christmas time.
Post a Comment