Sunday mornings are hectic at our house. No matter how much we prepare on Saturday night, we are always rushing out the door at 9:10 to make it to our church that begins at 9:00.
We thought we would be on the ball last week, and had all the kids shower on Saturday night. This speeds up the process of Sunday morning AND ensures the hot water supply for Matt and I.
Sunday morning dawned and we were getting our lazy bones out of bed, when we hear a shower running. Matt ran to the kids bathroom and knocked on the door.
M: "Nicholas, what are you doing?"
N: "Showering!" (duh)
M: "Dude, you showered last night, remember?"
N: "I know...but I like to be EXTRA fresh for church!"
We were saying the prayer at dinnertime. Matt thought I was peeking at him while Jaycie said the prayer (I wasn't) and made funny faces with his eyes still closed during the prayer. We all said "amen" and the second we did Joshua busts out with:
"Dad, you are a FUNNY GOOSER!"
Yeah, good example Matt! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment