I have a picture of Jaycie and Nicholas at about 18 months old feeding themselves spaghetti for the first time, but this time I have a blog to show Joshua's picture! He was quite proud of himself.
Hey girl we sure do miss you guys. we finally have a computer. I am so sorry about Jaycie I hope she is better. when do you get out of there? Your little man definitly can make a mess. give hugs to everyone for me.
He is so cute! He knows how to enjoy his food! I am so happy Jaycie is okay, I have been worried about her, and I've been out of town so I couldn't call! I miss you! When do you leave? I'll call soon!
Matt and I were highschool sweethearts, and have been happily married for 14 years. We have three beautiful kids; Jaycie, Nicholas, and Joshua. We also added a crazy dog, Zoe, to the mix and more recently another cutie pie, Sadie, a lab puppy! We are CRAZY!
5 comments:
Awesome, he manaaged to get it all over. Those are the best pictures.
Hey girl we sure do miss you guys. we finally have a computer. I am so sorry about Jaycie I hope she is better. when do you get out of there? Your little man definitly can make a mess. give hugs to everyone for me.
That is the cutest smiling face...I can't believe you had to have another hospital experience. I'm glad everything went OK.
He is so cute! He knows how to enjoy his food! I am so happy Jaycie is okay, I have been worried about her, and I've been out of town so I couldn't call! I miss you! When do you leave? I'll call soon!
Melissa, I've tried to contact you to no avail. Would like your mailing address so I can send Jaycie her B'card Please e-mail me.
Post a Comment