Thursday, July 31, 2008

Goodbye to Paradise




Well, it's been an amazing three years here in Puerto Rico. We have definitely had a lot of good times, a few hard times, and we will take all the memories with us forever. We are leaving this Saturday for our new "home" in California. We are very excited and we can't wait to see what the future brings. Puerto Rico has ultimately been incredible for us, and we are so glad we made the leap to come here. We have made so many good friends and we will miss them all. Adios!

8 comments:

Jeanne_2008 said...

The states are awesome. I am in heaven and I know you will be too!

Emily said...

I still can't believe you're leaving! Good luck in CA. Love those pictures too by the way.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

California? That's so cool. Where in California? Maybe you'll be next to me. We're all gonna miss your family especially your incredibly intelligent kids. Good luck with everything!!!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

It's crazy but I already miss it! I think mostly I miss you! Good luck on your move and please call when things settle down! Love ya!

patti said...

AHHHH...I've been asking greg...when are they moving. so I guess it's done. hope the traveling went well and can't wait to see updates about california.

corndog said...

Hope you are loving the states. I am finding i am forgetting all the bad things and really missing all the great tropical things I will never experience again. I hope to visit again soon. I hope all is going well in cali. give the kids huge hugs for us and we miss you!We are loving our house but it has not hit we are staying in it yet. I am sure it will soon. i do love being out in the country and living somewhat like a hick!

prRiggs said...

We miss you.... :)

Tracy Garcia said...

Um....hello!!! Email me asap. You are like 30 minutes from me and I would love, love, love to see a Puertorican face!!! We miss you guys! Let's get together and I can take you all around!!!!!!

garcia.tracy@gmail.com