Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chuck E Cheese Fun! (Sort of)





Well, we don't have too many days left here in Puerto Rico. Matt has been in DC for a while, so do I take the kids to all the amazing sights that PR has to offer??? No, the kids and I headed to Chuck E. Cheese. Jaycie and Nicholas had a blast, but Joshua .... not so much. Everyone looked at me like I was a mean mom to make the poor kid sit in the rides! Sorry, but even when he is sad, he is cute!

3 comments:

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Chuck E. Cheese rocks, I still love going. So you're leaving for good? The ward is going to be so empty :(

Brianna said...

Hey- I am surprised that some Puerto Rican didn't come up to you and tell you Joshua was upset. That would have happened to me. I think the pictures are worth it though. We all have to torture our kids for the sake of cute pictures, right?

patti said...

that picture is great....we would of done the same thing. that is so funny.