Thursday, July 28, 2011

End of Summer?!



Yes, I know that it is July. Yes, it is 150 degrees out. But, for my children, it is the end of summer break all ready. They went to their first day of school on Monday. Jaycie started (gasp) jr. high and Nicholas started 4th grade. Wow, where does time go? I know....it's hard to believe that I have children this old, but it's true.
We made sure to make the most of our time on break. We swam in our pool almost everyday. It is so nice to have a pool! Upkeep is a pain in the behind, but it's alot of fun.Joshua is "meditating" in the hot tub....his favorite place to swim.

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Its so funny that you posted about the haboob. My sister is in Queen Creek and told me all about it. She said the word is Arabic... but we had a few good giggles and jokes about it ;) But your kids look as grown up as ever and adorable :)

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

I can't believe she is starting junior high. She is so grown up!

Emily said...

I can't believe school has started already! I need to move :) I have never heard of a haboob, that is the funniest word!

Danielle said...

Omg we have a demon dog as well, still trying to decide why on earth we got her!! The kids look great we miss ya, and cant wait to come swim in ur poool!!!!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

The cutest kids ever! I miss them so much!