Sunday, July 17, 2011

Demon Dog

So, we have had our puppy, Zoe, for a month now. She was so cute and innocent for the first 2.5 weeks, but we now have a demon on our hands. She is a biter, a jumper, doesn't listen, and hyper. I'm over it. We are looking at having a dog trainer come to the house. I don't know if this is normal puppy behavior or if she is a little psychotic.
I like to remind Matt that getting her was his idea...he thinks I'm really funny.
Any insights into the complexities of the canine psyche are welcome.

3 comments:

Aaron and crystal said...

Its a Puppy Thing. We got a golden Lab about 4 months ago and he is going through some of the same things. I have had 20 pairs of shoes ruined because he feels that they make excellent chew toys! Hang in there it will get better :)

Emily said...

Ha ha ha. Chris brought home a puppy to suprise us with, but it only lasted a week at our house before we gave him away :)

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

Sheldon told our kids they could get a turtle. Thats the extent of pets allowed in our house. Hopefully he'll just grow out of it. The Haboob was crazy and so is the name. I can't stop giggling when I say it!