Accidents suck.
The lights were out at an intersection. Rules of the road say that you should treat it as a four-way stop. Apparently, the driver who blew through their stop didn't realize that. No one was cited as "at fault" and no one was hurt, but it still is a pain in my behind!
I miss my Suburban :(




4 comments:
That stinks!! Atleast everyone is Ok. But yes that stinks bad!
That stinks! I'm glad no one was hurt.
Happy that ya'll are ok.
How could he blow through the intersection and not be at fault? I'm glad your okay too! Not fun to deal with the aftermath of getting things fixed. Can't believe how grown up the kids are and Jaycie in Jr. High? Weren't we just her primary teachers and she got baptized and Nicholas and Mylee were necking in Primary?!! Anyway I miss you too. I'm just working as an Aide at the school. We need to figure a time some day soon to meet up again.
Post a Comment