Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Six Flags

My mom, her husband Randy, my youngest bro Shawn, and his "friend" Erin came down last weekend to visit and to go to Six Flags in Valencia. We had a blast! I was surprised how many rides the kids were able to do, and surprised at their bravery! Jaycie rode "Goliath" which is an incredibly high speed rollercoaster. She LOVED it! Jaycie and Nicholas both rode Superman, Colassus, and Ninja. It was so great to see everyone. Erin actually received her mission call while they were here, and I found out last night that she is going to Peru! Heads up Danielle! Shawn should be getting his mission call in a week or so. We are really excited to see where he goes.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Hello there!
I am so glad that I finally had some time to check out your blog. It looks like you guys are doing great back in "the real world." You all look so happy and healthy and just fabulous. I will be checking more often and commenting more too. Just a fair warning;) Have a great day.