Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper

So people ask what I do all day when Jaycie and Nicholas are in school and it's just Joshua and I at home. Well.....

Now if I could just teach him how to bring me a Diet Dr Pepper from the fridge, life would be perfect! Joshua loves to use the Swiffer, the broom , anything I let him get his hands on from my cleaning supplies. I love having my little helper!

4 comments:

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Haha, you gotta enjoy it while they're young cause it doesn't last very long.

Danielle said...

It must be the age, cause Z loves the broom as well. He just needs to get a lil taller so he can do the dishes!

prRiggs said...

I am sure that he "helps" so much...he's so cute! So are you staying in an apartment, house, condo, cardboard box....? Have you bought anything yet, or are you not even looking at this point? Wherever you are, I love the wood floors--the look, the easy clean-up. Love it.

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

So cute! Congrats to Matt, I'm sad you were so close but still far away! Happy b-day Jaycie, I swear she just turned 8! Were flying to Disneyland this week, how far away are you? I miss you!