Saturday, October 18, 2008

Elder Nimmer




My baby brother Shawn has been called to the Portland Oregon Spanish speaking mission! I am so excited for him, and I can't believe he is so old. He is such a sweet, faithful, goofy guy and I know he is going to be a great missionary! The cardboard cutout of him with the body of the Centuar from the Fablehaven book was his gift to my mom for Mother's day. He is awesome!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Crazy, how exciting. tell your mommy hi for me. Luv Ya

Aaron and crystal said...

WOW . I feel really old now. I remember when he was stinkin' young. I am excited for him though tell him props. :)

Jacqui said...

That is so darn exciting! And to go where his bro lives, too. Awesome! Love the Mother's Day gift.

The Red River Bunch said...

Melissa tell Shawn congrats. That is so exciting. He is such a cute kid he is going to make a great missionary.