Well, it's been awhile, but here are some pics since we left PR
At the airport reaching out for Puerto Rico before we board the plane for CA. I love that Joshua was reaching, too!
We went to Krispy Kreme and the kids loved it almost as much as Matt and I!
Jaycie and Nicholas kayaking in Grandma Sandy's pool.
First day of school at Keppel Elementary.
Joshua being the cutie that he is.




5 comments:
Yeah! You made it! I am surprised you dont' have more to say about such a long journey with a herd of children. You must be a patient, loving mother...! :) You know that Ali and Jared are both in Cali, right?
It'll be fun to see you at some Hunt gathering in the future. It's been too long. Love ya!
XO
Jacqui
Hey Melissa,
It's good to hear from you again. Everybody looks as happy as always, so that's a good sign. Good luck with closing and buying and everything else.
Hey! You guys look great! Glad you are there and happy. Hope you're loving CA as much as we are loving SC.
good to know you are somewhat settled. Ok...I can't believe both are in school...before you know if so will joshua and my goal is to meet him before that point!!
I heard you guys were coming up in a few weeks...We should get together for dinner with Jodi too, let me know.
Post a Comment