Saturday, September 20, 2008

Alive and Kickin'

Hello, hello, hello! In the words of the Who's in Whoville...."We Are Here!" We have been out of touch for a while but we are up and running with a new laptop and I'm so glad to have access to the Internet and everyone's blogs. I feel like I've missed a lot. We are still in temporary housing in Glendale. We are looking for a house, but our condo in PR hasn't closed yet, so we are in Limbo until that is closed and done! The kids are loving their new school and I love that we can walk there in the mornings if we choose! I miss everyone in PR and I miss the warm Ocean! The Pacific is FREEZING! Just a shout out to ya'll and hopefully pics are coming soon!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Good luck with the housing issue. I'm glad you're liking it. We miss you.

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

I agree we freeze in CA now! I'll call you soon! I've been wondering where you were! Love ya!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Melissa!!! We are seriously like an hour away. Matthew's internships are in Santa Ana. Maybe we can get together some time. I hear you about the ocean here, it's freezing. I don't know if I could ever go to the beach again after PR. Good luck with the condo and welcome home!