Monday, November 28, 2011

Turkeys and Decorations




We went to Provo to celebrate Thanksgiving with my Grandpa Nimmer. It was a long drive (thank heavens for dvd players) but we are glad we made the trek.
I somehow talked Matt into putting up the Christmas tree when we got home last night. For those of you that don't know us as well, this is the FIRST time our tree has gone up before December 1st. If I had my way, it would go up every year the day after Thanksgiving-but Matt always declines. So I was GIDDY with excitement when we put it up!! Jaycie took some pictures of our silliness and PROOF that Matt is cool with the tree appearing pre-December. HA!

2 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

You totally look like Jacqui to me in that last pic! My hub thinks a Christmas tree up before Dec. is totally unnecessary, but I do it anyway! =)

Danielle said...

U look awesome!!!! I sure miss you.