Friday, October 14, 2011

The Haps






Wow, it's almost been a month since my last entry! It's my favorite time of year...Fall has all my favorite holidays, the best weather, and always seems to fly by. We've done a few things in the last month....but the biggest deal by far was:
Jaycie turned into a TEENAGER! ARGHH!! I made her a delicious looking Snickers cake...I was very good and didn't have any. Jaycie said it was enough chocolate to put her into a coma! (I took it as a compliment)
Scary, but true, my little girl is 13. I am such a lucky momma to have this sweet and amazing daughter. Here are my top 13 reasons why I love Jaycie so much:
1. She is a Daughter of God and shows it in her daily actions.
2. She is an incredible big sister and a huge help to Matt and I.
3. She is very caring and considerate, always thinking of others.
4. She is fun to be silly with...she gets my sense of humor and I get hers.
5. She is an amazing student, so responsible and eager to learn.
6. I can always count on her to do what she is supposed to do.
7. She is extremely creative.
8. She loves to read almost as much as I do.
9. She loves to talk with me for hours...I hope that always continues.
10. She has an old spirit...she understands and accepts things that are far beyond her years.
11. She strives to be good constantly.
12. She is brave.
13. She is beautiful inside and out.
Jaycie is my oldest and only girl and I feel so blessed to be her mother.
Sappy post complete.

1 comment:

Cody Echtermeyer said...

That cake looks great & your daughter is beautiful, inside & out!