I just realized the name of the gym is a tad scandalous...




So, we went to an indoor rock climbing gym yesterday. SO MUCH FUN! I was really impressed with all the kids. Jaycie was like a spider monkey scampering up the wall. She definitely made the most climbs out of all of us. Matt and I both made it to the top 2-3 times before our arms were like jelly. Joshua made it about two feet off the ground and decided that was plenty high enough!I was so proud of Nicholas. He is terrified of heights. He tried and tried to climb to the top, each try got him a little closer, but he would always get too scared and plead to come down. Just before we were about to leave, Nicholas said he wanted to give it one last try. He screwed up his courage and slowly made his way up the wall. We were all cheering him on, and he finally made it!! We were all clapping and cheering, and when he descended we were surprised that he burst into tears. I hugged him and asked if he was okay...he said he was so proud of himself and it was a little overwhelming. I just love this sweet boy!
We had a blast, but our arms are SO sore today, but totally worth it.
I realized as we were leaving the house to go that my camera's battery was dead, hence the iPhone pics.




1 comment:
How fun, we miss that boy! Sounds like you gys are liking it in ur new home!!! Miss ya
Post a Comment