Wednesday, January 19, 2011

On The Road Again...







We have moved...again. We are excited to be near my family in Arizona, and excited to be looking for a house to buy. We were sad to say goodbye to some incredible friends. We were only in California for 2 1/2 years, but we loved it and the people there very muxh. We move quite a bit and is kind of expected whenever we go somewhere new, yet saying goodbye is always sad.
Our friends the Leathermans came over for a last goodbye and to check out our monstrous rental truck....Props to Matt for driving this beast!
We stopped at a rest stop along our way as the AZ sun was setting and it went from beautiful to gorgeous in about 3 minutes time....I could get used to these!

2 comments:

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

I can't believe you were in california for over two years. That flew by! I am sure it will be nice to be by all your family, I know i love it!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

I'm glad you made it safe! Was it a pain for Matt to drive the truck? Sheldon is going to drive ours out to Iowa. I bet everyone in Caliofornia will miss you as much as we do. I am happy you'll be by family, and I'm jealous you'll be somewhere warm!