


I love the picture of Matt and the kids in his chair. He is reading The Polar Express to us on Christmas Eve, which was a tradition started by my dad when I was young. We have done it in our family too, and all the kids love to be read to. Dad's lap is prime real estate!
We are also in the process of packing up to move to Phoenix! We have been buried in boxes all week, and I am really missing the IRS paying for movers this time around. Moving takes A LOT of work! Matt has been the superhero of packing and was off work all week getting everything boxed up. He is incredible with a lot more energy for the work than me.
We took a break on New Year's Eve to go to Six Flags one last time. Joshua has no fear of the characters, but my older two are terrified of the mascots/characters. Joshua HAD to get a picture with Batman. We had a great time.




No comments:
Post a Comment