Monday, November 15, 2010

Honeymoon
















Matt and I have been married for almost thirteen years, and finally took our honeymoon to Jamaica last week. It was GLORIOUS. The water was clear blue, the sand soft and white, and the relaxation total. Some dear friends and my mom watched my babies while we were gone, and I am so grateful to them. We water skied, sailed, snorkeled, windsurfed, played pool, ping pong, squash, basketball, and tennis. We slept in, ate too much, and lounged by the pool reading. We danced, sang at a great piano bar, and enjoyed simply being together. I would love to have a job that required me to tour the different resorts and rate them....wouldn't that be amazing??

6 comments:

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Sounds so fun! Glad you guys could get away!! Our honeymoon was just at his parents cabin... so we definitely need to do this.

Juls said...

AWESOME! I have always wanted to go somewhere exotic. I am glad you lived it up!

patti said...

Wow...sounds fun. I guess matt was making you earn the honeymoon. :) Glad you guys had some time together and relaxation.

Emily said...

Looks like an amazing trip!!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

Congrats! Wasn't it nice to be vacationing in Paradise instead of living there? With Harry Potter this week it made me miss you!

Danielle said...

Finally right!!!! Glad you guys had a good time! Besos