My baby girl turned twelve recently. I know, I know...when did this happen?? How did she turn twelve, she was just my little Buddha baby, and now she is a sixth grader! Jaycie is a complete joy in our lives. She lights up any room she is in with her smile. She is a huge help to our family and a great friend to her brothers. We are so fortunate to have her in our family.
(The "thumbs up" pose is a trademark in our family)
Matt ran the St George Marathon last Saturday. It was crazy hot this year, as opposed to two years ago when it was raining and freezing! He finished and did great.
The kids and I went to Lombardi Ranch today for a little preschool field trip with Joshua's friends. It was so fun! The kids picked out pumpkins, saw cool scarecrows, played in hay mazes, and found a ginormous pumpkin they all wanted to take with them...sadly, it was not for sale...(see picture above!)




4 comments:
What?? You didn't tell me you guys were here. We totally would have meet you to say HI!!
What?? You didn't tell me you guys were here. We totally would have meet you to say HI!!
So glad you posted the picture of the marathon. Matt doesn't look totaly wasted either!! He is standing up at least.
I love the pumpkin pictures too. Looks like a really fun time!
Always a fun adventure with you guys. I can't believe J is 12. We really, really plan on coming out that way. I'll try to get in touch soon to check on the dates, I think the boys talked about them but I'm not sure. hugs!
Post a Comment