Friday, October 15, 2010

Intense

This dude means business.

It's easy for people not in my family to tell that Joshua has older siblings. For example:

*He quotes movies like The Three Amigos and Harry Potter.

*He is not afraid to take on older children in a wrestling match at the McDonalds playplace.

*He is intense far beyond his years and says things like, "This is serious, mom. I mean REALLY serious." (He couldn't find his Buzz Lightyear)

He keeps me alternating between hysterics and hysterically pulling my hair out. But I love him to pieces just like I love all my kids.

Life is good.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

He looks just like Nicholas, miss you guys!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Your kids are so smart, why shouldn't this guy be as well? He is growing so fast. I can't believe Jaycie is 12, holy cow. She'll be in Young Womens for good. How weird. Love the pumpkin patch pictures.

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Thanks Melissa, I agree, life is definitely grand and full of joy. I love my little family, I finally feel complete, with more children coming later of course. Children are the best.