So much happens in a month, it's hard to blog it all! The pictures are in reverse order, so bear with me.
Nicholas is a Cub Scout! He is SO EXCITED. He has all ready passed off a lot of requirements for his Wolf. I have to admit, I have been dreading the day when Scouts started. I am not very outdoorsy. My brothers all had to be forced or bribed to do their Scout stuff. Nicholas is so motivated and happy to be in it, I am surprised at how fun it is!
He turned eight, and was baptized. He was very excited about that as well. My mom and her husband Randy came, and Matt's dad and his wife Bernadette also came. That was a great day. We all went to Chili's afterwards. Yum!
Nicholas had a pirate bday party. It was so fun! He had a great time. We went on a treasure hunt, smashed the heck out of a pinata, and had pizza, cake, and ice cream.
Nicholas had a pirate bday party. It was so fun! He had a great time. We went on a treasure hunt, smashed the heck out of a pinata, and had pizza, cake, and ice cream.
Joshua turned three! He is such a funny little guy. He always makes us laugh. Nicholas said the prayer on Joshua's birthday and it went something like this:
N:"....and we are so grateful, Heavenly Father, for Joshua today. Please bless him to have a great birthday and to have.........um.........good posture always."
(We tried not to laugh...it's not very reverent!)
Finally, Jaycie and Nico both tested for and received their Orange Belts in karate. They are doing so well and I am really impressed with their dedication. Ki-Yah!!!
Lots of updates, I know. If you are still reading, thanks for sticking it out!!!




6 comments:
They are getting so old! Sounds like some fun birthdays. Your kids are dolls. How ARE you? I hope you are doing well. Love ya!
I can't believe Nicholas was baptized! Is he that old already?? They're all getting so big.
What fun things. Charles turns Eight in April, He can't wait to be a Scout either.
Hey Girl! Happy 3-0!!! If it helps, you don't look a day over 20. Your kids are so gorgeous! And big, holy cow. Didn't you just have a BABY when you left? Now he's 3??? I'm glad everyone's doing well. So someone told me today that you guys are from Reno. If you already told me that, sorry! That is so cool; do you think you'll ever move back? What high school did you go to and how was it? Where did you live? Where would you like to live if you moved back? Scott and I are so excited to move there--we'll be there in 2 months now!
So many fun things! Congrats Nicholas I can't believe he's baptized it seems like yesterday we were at Jaycie's. I'm glad Joshua had a godd b-day as well I will never forget when he was born, I passed Pavia the other day and thought of you. It's not the same without you down here! I'm so glad we got to see you in January. Congrats on the Tae Kwon do too!
My grandkids are great! You are the best mom ever Mel.
Post a Comment