Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Make This Look Good....




Nicholas is turning eight in less than a week. That means he is old enough to be baptized into our church. He has been waiting and excited about this for a long time. Last night, he had his interview with the Bishop to determine if he was ready. He wore his new suit, and although I am biased...HE LOOKED AWESOME!
He is such a sweet, good, funny boy. I am so proud of him and I love him more than any words I use could ever express.



3 comments:

Aaron and crystal said...

Charles turns 8 in April, I didn't realize that they were that close in age. You are not biased , He does make that look good!!!

Sandy Harenberg said...

He looks like such a mini missionary with a very cool attitude. Lookin Good Nicholas!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

What a little pimp daddy! I don't know if I can show these pictures to Mylee! He looks so grown up and we excited for him to be baptized! We also want to wish him a happy b-day!