I am so frustrated because I can't find my plug that lets me upload my pictures from my camera. We have been busy having fun and traveling and enjoying Summer...I just don't have the proof! Here are a few highlights:
Jaycie: totally rockin the swim team. She has really enjoyed it and we are looking at getting her on a year round team through the community college. She has started watching her brothers for short periods of time while Matt and I run. Joshua is usually sleeping and we call her about six times during the run to check on her, but she is very responsible and does a great job! She is starting fifth grade next week and is turning 11 in September. My baby is getting too big!!
Nicholas: has become an awesome swimmer too. When he started taking lessons he wouldn't put his head under the water...but now he loves diving, getting the rings from the bottom, doing freestyle across the whole length of the pool, and doing flips under water! I am so proud of him. He is starting second grade and is very excited to see all his friends.
Joshua: is speaking in longer sentences all the time. He is really funny and mischievous...he knows how to charm his way out of trouble. He reminds me of Nicholas. He loves to sing and will frequently bust out with "The boys are bbaaaacckk" from HSM3 or the abc song. He loves sports and is our most coordinated kid by far. He loved Poppy and Jeanne's dog and followed him around constantly while we visited them in AZ. Poor Duece! I think he started running away the minute he heard Joshua coming!
Matt and I are training for a half marathon. It is my first big race and I am totally nervous and excited. It is on Aug 16 in San Diego. I will be so glad when we finish! So much anticipation makes me slightly nauseous!!
I WILL find my cord eventually, but until then, I hope my updates will suffice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Wow you guys have had a fun filled summer. Good for you. i am totally excited for you to run a half marathon!!! I will root for you from Utah :)
Post a Comment