Joshua is a little man now that he is two years old! He had a great Elmo centered birthday. He also got a basketball hoop which he LOVES. He has not stopped playing with it since he got it!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
"WHO" Hair and the Big 0-2
It was "WHO HAIR DAY" at school. Nicholas was rockin the Jo Jo Who hair look while jaycie was sporting the multiple ponies. They looked awesome, and Nicholas actually really liked his hair like that, although Matt and I thought it was a bit long to do everyday.

Joshua is a little man now that he is two years old! He had a great Elmo centered birthday. He also got a basketball hoop which he LOVES. He has not stopped playing with it since he got it!

Joshua is a little man now that he is two years old! He had a great Elmo centered birthday. He also got a basketball hoop which he LOVES. He has not stopped playing with it since he got it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Holy cow, Melissa! You have this cake decorating thing down. It takes me forever and a lot of tries to get it just right. They both looked really good--Happy birthday Nicholas and Joshua!
Your weekend in Vegas sounds fun--after 11 years it's about time, right?!
Melissa that cake is awesome! I can't believe how cute your little mister is! I wish we were closer. It would be awesome to learn those mad cake skills of yours :) Happy Birthday Nicholas
You are amazing! I can't believe it's been 2 years! I'll never forget the day he was born and all the crazy things that happened! You were such a trooper! Happy b-day to Nicholas too! Tyler and him have the same hair! I think his 4th b-day at the beach was one of the 1st times I met you! I miss you!
Post a Comment