Elmo rocks. I have always thought this, I will always think so. I can't quite bring myself to spend sixty bucks on the latest Elmo toy, but I am still a fan. My youngest son Joshua has caught my infatuation with our furry friend, and will watch his dvd, sing his song, and now wear his merchandise! I found this back pack on a clearance rack for 3 bucks. I couldn't resist. Now Joshua wears it all the time. He likes to put it on and tell me he's going to school like "Nicho" and "Jeeycie". He even figured out how to make it work as a hat. So gifted!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
"La La La La...Elmo's World!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I totally suck! I hope you had a good b-day! Happy be-lated Birthday! Remember we are still young! I really miss you and hope you know how grateful I am to have you as a friend. The other day Tyler was saying that he needed to invite his best friend Nicholas to his b-day party and when I said he lived in CA. Ty said we just needed to go there! Your whole family is so cute and it's not the same without you!
I never learned my lesson when it came to the Dvd's ... I think Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he made the kids so stinkin' cute , right :)
I totally agree--how can you get angry with a face that cute!?
Those toddlers are so much fun aren't they. My little niece back home is the same way. You can't keep your eyes off of her for one minute before she's doing something crazy. But they are so funny too. You gotta love em'
Your little one is so cute! Mateo loves Diego and carries Diego's backpack everywhere...we even have to tolerate Diego's backpack song...hahaha you gotta love toddlers, right?
Post a Comment