We went trick or treating last night like most people in the US did. I think they all went to the same neighboorhood we went to. It was really busy with people, but a LOT of teenagers. I asked Matt if we went trick or treating when we were way too old, and he admitted to going still with a bunch of friends at 16! We still had a great time until my poor Jaycie felt sick to her stomach from the meds she is taking for strep throat. We still got way too much candy and we really did have a good time. Joshua was funny, he did not want to stand by his brother and sister for a picture because the costumes were freaking him out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
great costumes! hope you are enjoying your candy as much as greg and I!!!
joshua is so cute and the perfect superman...I so want to get the little boys together. i say the next trip includes all of us.
Melissa! I ran into your mom yesterday and she gave me your blog address. You have such a cute family! I think the last time I saw you was when Jaycie was just a baby--I had been wondering what you were up to! It's amazing how fast the time has gone by since high school... I just graduated from med school in May and am doing residency in pediatrics--mostly at Phoenix Children's Hospital, but I just started yesterday at Good Sam where I will be doing NICU for a month (so I saw your mom at a delivery). It was fun to see her again... Glad you are doing well!
--Carly (crd23_byu@hotmail.com)
Very cool costumes, poor little Joshua. It's so sad that kids get so scared. My little niece is the same way, Matthew had to get her used to his Nacho Libre mask. She was so scared when she first saw it.
You daughter looks just like you! You have a very beautiful family! G'ma passed on your blog address.
So cute, this was the forst TOT without u gys soooo sad. We missed ya.
Post a Comment