Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Time Consuming

Okay, I figured out someting profound recently. Ready??? Blogging anf Facebook are very fun, but before you know it an hour and a half has gone by and the dishes are still dirty, the laundry needs to be folded, I still stink from my workout and haven't showered yet, and I still haven't sent off notes to everyone I wanted to online. What's that? So, I admit it, I am an ADDICT. The only problem is, people like me are also a million miles away and the only way to help each other through this addiction is to chat or blog ONLINE about it. Do you see the cycle??

5 comments:

Aaron and crystal said...

I am right there with you!!!

Jackie said...

I sooo have the same problem. I heard this quote the other day that helped me justify my feelings of guilt. "time you enjoy wasting... is not wasted." See I just spent 5 minutes helping you justify. Can I count that as service too? I could do this all day! I AM A JUNKIE!

mardymeans said...

I have totally found myself in that same situation! It's so hard to do everything I want to do online and keep up with my motherly duties! Miss you!

patti said...

I know!!! now i've taken to much time away from reading blogs that I have been here almost 3 hours trying to catch up! what's a girl to do??

and I agree you do have two adorable boys!

Juls said...

I have not yet got involved with facebook, but I am totally addicted to blogging! My husband is the one addicted to facebook. Sometimes I just want to turn off the computer, I am sure we will not self implode :)