Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Starting To Pay Off


I knew we had kids for a reason! Just kidding. Jaycie and Nicholas are in charge of doing the dinner dishes now. Watching them makes me think of my brother Tyler and I doing the dishes together, except we didn't have a dishwasher! We usually had fun together, even though we grumbled a bit doing it. Good times!

6 comments:

patti said...

This is Greg...Melissa, keep up the good work on the blog...I want more pics and stories showing Matt's "softer" side...

OUR FULL HOUSE said...

Hey, I am so glad that you have a blog now... It is fun to be able to see what your up to. Nicholas is lucky, I think I remember Adam just making me do all the dishes, instead of helping... I have a blog to tomandbrittany.blogspot.com Have you guys moved yet or when are you moving?

Danielle said...

allright its about time you put those kiddies to work, JK. How r u havent heard from you in a few days. Tell Nicholas I said congrats

prRiggs said...

Wow! That's impressive!

Jackie said...

you give me hope. I need to haul my kids to the computer so that they can see that other kids have to work too.

Aaron and crystal said...

WOW that is awesome... I have yet to start my kids on the dishes, but they pretty much do everything else but the laundry. I love your blog but I don't see any pics of you. I would love to know what new in your life. I think blogging is a perfect way for our loved ones to see what is going on our everyday lives ... don't you .