Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I've been inspired to try this crazy thing called "blogging" by my friends who promise me it is easy...we'll see! I have wanted to do this for a long time, but have been to afraid of my computer skills. I promise my best effort!

9 comments:

prRiggs said...

Yeah, Melissa!!! Welcome to blogging world. IT IS SO MUCH FUN!

Jeanne_2008 said...

I am so glad you are going to do this! It's going to make keeping up with you and everyone else so much easier!!

Colleen said...

Go Melissa! I love reading Jacqui and Ali's blogs. They use it to write down the funny things the kids do and say, as well as the places they've been and things they've done. It's an awesome way to journal.

Jackie said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I am very glad to see you here. It is easy, just be careful sometimes it is too easy. Easier than the dishes, the laundry, fixing dinner etc...

patti said...

woo hoo! You are the second friend who lives far away that has decided to start blogging today!

We are excited to get to keep up with you family. I still can't believe how much the kids have grown and changed. We must plan a get together when you guys get settled.

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

You made my day! I am so excited to get to see you guys more! I really miss you, and what Jackie said is totally true!!

Danielle said...

See I told you it was easy, I am so proud of you!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the encouragement everyone! It helps me when I get frustrated with my slow computer. I should just break down and buy a new hamster that can power it up better! :)

Unknown said...

thanks for the updates.