Saturday, March 3, 2012

Musings



So, time flies. This is not new. I somehow did not post in the whole month of February...and it was MY BIRTHDAY....(sorry, but I love my bday!) So a quick recap:

I came down with bronchitis two days before my birthday. I felt awful. Matt got it two days after my birthday. Joshua fell victim next, and Jaycie was also taken hostage
by it. Nicholas has somehow alluded the terribleness, and I hope it stays that way.

Matt and I somehow managed to pull ourselves together long enough to go sit in the 7th row for WICKED...It was amazing. Ny third time seeing it, but his first. The best seats ever, and the best performance out of the three by far. It was wonderful!



Also...WHAT THE HECK?!?! Crystal Light is either brilliant or completely bonkers...
That is all.


2 comments:

Jacqui said...

I recently bought these flavors form Christal Light. The only palatable one (in my opinion) is the Mojito.

Happy Birthday!

Emily said...

Melissa, you look amazing. Glad you had a good birthday. I love Wicked!