Thursday, April 29, 2010

My "big" little guy

We like to go hiking around our area. I thought Joshua was pretty funny. He was copying Nicholas, trying to be "big." He walked most of the way, but crashed as soon as we got back to the van.


My little man is getting so big. He went to the fire station with a little preschool group for a fieldtrip. It was pretty exciting, especially when the firmen got a call and had to make a quick and dramatic exit. Joshua covered his ears when the sirens started, but he was very impressed. That was a month ago, yet everytime we pass the firestation, I hear all about the day we went there and the "really loud" truck.


2 comments:

Sandy Harenberg said...

Joshua is in preschool? How fun. He looks so cute with his little buzzed hair. I also love the picture of him folding his arms under the sign (acting just like Nicholas)Love those kiddos

Brianna said...

SO I havn't been to your blog lately and I am so glad that I cam by. What cute pictures of your kids. Joshua is 3!! WOW time does fly. Congrats on the baptism from all of us still on this island... I just love to hear the funny things Nicholas says. He has always cracked me up!!