
Jaycie and her friend Raelyn love to put on plays. They have done a tribute to Hannah Montana, and yesyerday it was HSM 2. (if you don't know what that is, you're missing out!!) It was quite the show with props, scenerey, make up, and music. Wonderful!

Joshua loves to be the center of attention. He's wearing my glasses so he can avoid the paparazzi!
This is my boy singing "YMCA" He usually does the hand actions, but was a little camera shy.
3 comments:
TOO CUTE!!! I love the reinactment of HSM!!!
Oh how this reminds me of the plays you and Tyler used to do!! I hear Hannah Montana has a great dance that girls just love in her movie. Did they do their take on that? Talent galore in that little girl of yours. (Reminds me of a little girl of mine!) And Joshua....always such a crack up!!! I love those babies of yours!
That's awesome, I used to put on plays with my sisters all the time when I was younger. We had so much fun doing that.
Post a Comment