Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Silly Fun

Matt and Nicholas are going on their first Father/Son campout this Friday night. Nicholas is giddy with excitement. When Matt asked him if he wanted to go it sounded like this:

Matt: "Does that sound like something you'd like to do?"

Nicholas: "YES!!!"

Matt: (teasing him) "Wow, I don't want to twist your arm or anything."

Nicholas: "Wait..there's arm twisting competitions??! I'm IN!!!"


They got to buy new sleeping bags because we have camped out as a family a whopping ZERO times. I think they are going to sleep in the van.
Matt and Nicholas trying out the new sleeping bags.

Nicholas wearing Matt's vest and gear.

The "secret" hideout in the front closet.

4 comments:

Matthew and Rosalia said...

How fun, I love camping. Nicholas is so funny, I miss you guys. Matthew and I are almost done! His graduation is June 5th, so we'll be joining you in California pretty soon!!! I can't wait.

Aaron and crystal said...

That looks like A blast!!!! I can't wait until Charles and Aaron can go on those.

Anonymous said...

LOL so funny how boys love rough stuff! I can only imagine Joe and the two boys camping out awww so sweet! You have lost 35lbs? (you mentioned it to Rosalia) wow! you rock!

Matthew and Rosalia said...

Melissa, way to go on losing all that weight. That is fantastic. I just hope I continue to be motivated. Take care!