The kids just finished their Spring Break (yea!) and went back to school today. I love having them home all day, but after awhile it's hard to keep them entertained. We went to the L.A. Zoo on Friday for one last hurrah before they had to go back. It was really fun and the animals were pretty active. I feel somewhat guilty when I go to a zoo and the poor animals are just laying there with a sort of sad, depressed, lethargic look. This was a really fun visit! My kids only complaint was the smell. I have to agree that it was pretty bad, but the birds were the worst. Why is that? Oh well...
Where's the real elephant????
Nicholas' impression of the gorillas....
The kids were so excited to pet these goats! I didn't touch them...but whatever makes them happy!!
My two big gophers :)




4 comments:
looks like a pretty fun zoo! looks like your kids have a lot of fun together! that's good! those gopher bubbles are hilarious! too cute!
I think that zoo's are better in the winter time because its not a smelly. I went to the wild life zoo in Pheonix 2 summers ago and the smell was almost overwhelming.
I remember pictures of you guys in the little gofer hole pop ups. Do you remember that?
I wouldn't be petting the goats either, unless Luke forced me into it.
Post a Comment