My kids are spectacular. We drag them around everywhere and they roll with it so well, I should take lessons! They started school today at their new school in Santa Clarita. They were excited and a little nervous, but they did beautifully! Nicholas met his teacher first and shook hands with her. He had a huge grin on his face, and I knew he was so excited. Jaycie's teacher came out next to meet us. She was nice and I could almost hear Jaycie's inner sigh of relief that she had met her teacher. I am going to pick them up soon, and I can't wait to hear all about their day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
First days are crazy and emotional no matter what the situation is. Of course kids always handle it batter than us don't they. Your kids are growing up so fast!
i have to agree. your kids are spectacular! you have a beautiful family Melissa! love
Hey Melissa.
It's been a while since I've blogged. I hope you enjoyed your holidays.
We just got back from California and ready to be done with school. I can't believe we'll be done in June. It's been a crazy journey, but I"m grateful for all the people I was able to meet.
Take care and keep in touch.
I miss you! I tried to call when I was in the hospital, but I was loopy! I love your kids and hope Nicholas and Mylee are still getting married! They are all so cute and getting so big! I hope to talk to you soon! Love ya!
are your kids feeling any better? Your family is amazing and your kids are the best, you know that. love
Did you buy a house then? Are you in an area that you're staying in for a while? If you have any pics, I'd love to see them!
Post a Comment